The one thing I’m looking forward to about losing my excess weight is ‘allowing’ myself to buy one of the ‘dresses of my dreams’. I think this dress, designed by Victoria Beckham is just beautiful. No I don’t want to be skinny like her, but I cannot wait to see my waist again and show off my legs.
This dress will be one of my rewards for all the hard work I am putting in at the moment. I must admit that re-reading the last sentence, I realise that the real reward comes in the form of:
- Having more energy than I know what to do with
- Not ONE hot flush since the day I started this new eating regime
- Knowing that I will live a longer and more productive life
- Being able to not worry about getting dressed every morning
- Having people telling me that my skin is ‘glowing’
- Being able to focus at work for hours on end
- Seeing Mr Man look at me with pride
- Looking at myself with pride
- Actually wanting to be more active on a daily basis
- Depression slowly making a retreat
- Making summer my ‘bitch’ – I want to write about this at length, but for the past 5 years or so since putting on this weight I have hated the thought of summer and having to get dressed in clothes that didn’t completely cover my body
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Here’s to nearly 28 days of eating well and not drinking.